In our globalised world, there is a growing demand for marketers with the skills and knowledge to conduct business in an international marketplace, capable of overcoming the challenges of marketing across countries and cultures.
Marketing studies can help students learn about different aspects involved with the field of product and service promotion. This module is focused on external environment of large corporates, analysing their strategies, coming out with solid recommendations for growth and understanding challenges to launch a product/service abroad.
France offers a superb higher education system to not only its citizens but also foreigners. The country’s dynamic culture attracts foreign students and those interested in pursuing international courses. France has a tradition of scientific and technological innovation. This ensures that scholars fully utilize their creativity.
Why study this course?
Studying a Marketing program in English can have several benefits, including:
- Career Opportunities: Studying marketing equips you with a versatile skill set sought after by a wide range of industries. It opens doors to diverse career opportunities in advertising, brand management, market research, digital marketing, and more.
- Understanding Consumer Behavior: Marketing studies delve into consumer psychology and behavior, enabling you to understand what drives consumer decision-making. This knowledge helps you develop effective marketing strategies and campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
- Business Growth and Success: Marketing plays a crucial role in driving business growth and achieving success. By studying marketing, you gain the ability to identify market trends, analyze competition, and develop innovative strategies that contribute to the overall success of organizations.
- International exposure: English is a universal language used in many countries worldwide. Studying marketing in English will enable you to communicate with a diverse group of people and gain international exposure, which is particularly useful in the marketing industry that has a global reach.
- Global Business Communication: Enhances communication skills for global career opportunities and expands professional networks.
- Access to Industry Resources: Access to a wide range of marketing resources, research papers, case studies, and industry reports to stay updated with the latest trends and best practices.
Marketing is recognised by the most successful organisations as a vital contributor to the highest levels of business strategy. This fascinating one-year course will equip you with the skills you need to begin or advance your career in marketing.
Marketing around the world is currently undergoing a series of fundamental and far-reaching social and technological changes. This course will equip you with the knowledge and managerial skills you need to succeed in these new market realities, enabling you to impress employers with your specialist knowledge and innovative thinking. The course has been developed in consultation with experts across a range of private and public sectors, ensuring that our graduates have the skills employers need.
You’ll learn the science of marketing management, consumer behaviour, customer relationships, and communications (including digital). You’ll grow into a highly skilled marketing professional , able to create comprehensive marketing strategies across a range of channels and market types and to develop new solutions to real-life business problems.
The programme of study blends theory with practice, and is designed to increase the academic proficiency and employability of graduates.
Through a diverse range of teaching and learning styles, students will have the opportunity to develop marketing-specific practical skills in leadership, management and teamwork, in addition to devising entrepreneurial and innovative solutions to business problems. All modules are mandatory.
||International Business Strategy
||International Marketing Strategy
||Business Research Skills
||English Business Workshops
||Business Research Methods
||Advanced Marketing Strategy
||Start Up Week
Stellum International proposes two study modes for the BA oh Hons in Global Marketing: initial or alternance. Courses are supplemented by seminars, trips and workshops.
You will receive up to 18 hours of formal teaching in a typical week of study. These study hours may be made up of a combination of face-to-face teaching, individual and group sessions, and online classes. You will also be expected to spend a significant amount of time conducting independent study.
You will be encouraged to pursue self-directed learning by exploring the streets, markets and stores around you, conducting store observations to develop your research and critical-thinking skills. You’ll be encouraged to go out and examine how marketing is promoted according to its context, from high street to luxury.
With so much on offer around you, you can make the most of Paris’s museums, exhibitions and special collections, both contemporary and historical.
Assessments can include developing marketing and business reports, pitches, client briefed projects and conducting research on business topics.
- Job ready:
This course is set in an international context, so global considerations will underpin your learning. You will have the chance to explore key global issues, such as cultural diversity, sustainability and ethics.
You will gain intercultural knowledge by studying campaign activities with a global reach. You may also have the opportunity to complete consulting projects for international brands.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse international cohort, who will bring fascinating insights of business from their home countries.
To be eligible to enter onto BA level courses, students should a possess a good BTS or equivalence degree (Minimum 11/20), a sound understanding of marketing and business fields.
Proficiency in English must be demonstrated and will be assessed during the induction phase of this course. Applicants must meet the minimum IELTS requirements of 6.5, 650 at TOEIC or a 13/20 in your final English exam.
2023/24 Tuition Fees: 5800 euros
* Students taking the Part-time Study Option ‘apprentissage’ will not have to pay any fees.
** Travel and accommodation for short international study trips included in the fees.
Careers for a BA Marketing holder:
A Bachelor of Honors degree from a reputable British university can open up a range of career opportunities and further academic pursuits. Here are some potential options:
- Employment in Corporations: Graduates may pursue entry-level positions in various industries such as finance, marketing, human resources, consulting, project management, or business development. The specific roles depend on your major and areas of interest within your degree.
- Graduate Programs: Many graduates choose to pursue specialized master’s degrees or postgraduate programs in fields like business administration (MBA), finance, marketing, international relations, or human resource management. These advanced degrees can provide a competitive edge and access to more senior roles in their respective fields.
- Entrepreneurship: Some graduates may choose to start their own businesses or engage in entrepreneurial ventures. The skills and knowledge acquired during your degree can be valuable in identifying opportunities, creating business plans, and managing operations effectively.
- Public Sector and Non-profit Organizations: Graduates may explore career options in government agencies, non-profit organizations, or NGOs. Roles could include policy analysis, project management, public relations, or community development, depending on the specific focus of your degree.
- Further Academic Research: If you have a passion for research and academia, you may consider pursuing a Ph.D. in a relevant field. This pathway allows for in-depth study and specialization in a particular area, leading to opportunities in teaching, research, or consultancy.
It’s important to note that the specific career options available to you will depend on various factors, such as your chosen major, relevant work experience, personal skills, and networking abilities. It’s advisable to seek career guidance from your university’s career services or engage in internships and networking opportunities to enhance your prospects.
Working and studying through ‘apprentissage’
It is possible to study the MSc Digital Marketing through an ‘apprentissage’ contract which is an option open to young people aged 16 to 29 on the day the work contract starts. Tuition fees are provided by the companies’ OPCOs. Research has demonstrated that students undertaking this route find jobs more easily and that the quality of jobs available for them is higher.
It is possible to switch from fee-paying Part-time to ‘apprentissage’ in the second year of the Part-time study option.
For more information about eligibility for ‘apprentissage’ options for EU and non-EU nationals (in French): https://www.alternance-professionnelle.fr/apprentissage-etudiants-etrangers/